2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 34 - LABOR AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION
- Section 34:5-166 - Short title
- Section 34:5-167 - Definitions.
- Section 34:5-168 - Construction Safety Act; compliance by employers in construction industry; certificate of registration; fees
- Section 34:5-169 - Rules and regulations; promulgation by commissioner.
- Section 34:5-170 - Enforcement of act by commissioner; powers and duties; violations; prosecutions
- Section 34:5-171 - Exceptions to rules and regulations; authority to grant
- Section 34:5-173 - Construction Safety Section in Bureau of Engineering and Safety; functions
- Section 34:5-174 - Chief engineer and safety inspectors; appointment; qualifications
- Section 34:5-175 - Report of loss of life or serious accident
- Section 34:5-176 - Privileged records; inadmissibility as evidence; exception
- Section 34:5-177 - Burden of care
- Section 34:5-178 - Violations; penalties; compromise of claims
- Section 34:5-179 - Duties of persons near high voltage lines
- Section 34:5-180 - Exempt employers
- Section 34:5-181 - Repeals
- Section 34:5-182 - Dry cutting, grinding of masonry, certain circumstances; prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.