2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 34 - LABOR AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION
Chapter 15F - Findings, declarations relative to mentoring programs.
- Section 34:15F-1 - Findings, declarations relative to mentoring programs.
- Section 34:15F-2 - Definitions relative to mentoring programs.
- Section 34:15F-3 - At-Risk Youth Mentoring Program.
- Section 34:15F-4 - "At-Risk Youth Mentoring Grant Fund."
- Section 34:15F-5 - Application for grant.
- Section 34:15F-6 - Participation of mentor; student schedules.
- Section 34:15F-7 - Criminal history record check for mentor.
- Section 34:15F-8 - Joint Committee on Mentoring.
- Section 34:15F-9 - Annual report on progress of mentoring program; report to Governor, Legislature after three years.
- Section 34:15F-11 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 34:15F-12 - Youth Employment and After School Incentive Pilot Program.
- Section 34:15F-13 - Development, administration of program.
- Section 34:15F-14 - Maximum hours of employment for youths.
- Section 34:15F-15 - Plan to collect data on effectiveness of program.
- Section 34:15F-16 - Eligibility for tax credit allotments.
- Section 34:15F-17 - Study, report on providing students with information and employment in high-demand industries.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.