2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 34 - LABOR AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION
- Section 34:15C-1 - Definitions.
- Section 34:15C-2 - State Employment and Training Commission; created
- Section 34:15C-3 - Members of the commission; appointments; terms
- Section 34:15C-4 - Appointment of executive director; duties
- Section 34:15C-5 - Purpose of commission.
- Section 34:15C-6 - Duties of commission.
- Section 34:15C-6.1 - Report evaluating, projecting State's workforce needs.
- Section 34:15C-7 - Preparation of New Jersey Unified Workforce Investment Plan.
- Section 34:15C-7.1 - Selection of industries with growing, unmet demand for skilled workers.
- Section 34:15C-8 - Establishment of performance standards for evaluating workforce investment system.
- Section 34:15C-10 - Commission shall establish requirements for each workforce investment program.
- Section 34:15C-10.1 - Certificate of approval for, application by qualifying schools.
- Section 34:15C-10.2 - State Eligible Training Provider List.
- Section 34:15C-11 - Commission to coordinate initiatives with State departments.
- Section 34:15C-12 - Preparation of annual budget for commission, funding.
- Section 34:15C-13 - Rules, regulations
- Section 34:15C-15 - Workforce Investment Boards; representatives; duties, powers.
- Section 34:15C-15.1 - Workforce investment board to maintain Internet website, webpage; contents.
- Section 34:15C-17 - Findings, declarations relative to adult literacy.
- Section 34:15C-18 - State Council for Adult Literacy Education Services.
- Section 34:15C-19 - Purpose of council.
- Section 34:15C-20 - Annual report to Governor, Legislature.
- Section 34:15C-21 - Council on Gender Parity in Labor and Education.
- Section 34:15C-22 - Duties of council.
- Section 34:15C-23 - Authority of council.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.