2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 34 - LABOR AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION
- Section 34:11A-1 - Short title
- Section 34:11A-2 - Definitions
- Section 34:11A-3 - Applicable fringe benefit funds
- Section 34:11A-4 - Relief for delinquent payment
- Section 34:11A-5 - Withholding of fringe benefit funds
- Section 34:11A-6 - Release from obligation
- Section 34:11A-7 - Actions commenced by fringe benefit fund
- Section 34:11A-8 - Entitlement to remedies
- Section 34:11A-9 - Insolvency
- Section 34:11A-10 - Responsibility for damages
- Section 34:11A-11 - Responsibility for costs, fees
- Section 34:11A-12 - Additional remedies
- Section 34:11A-13 - Notification to employees on coverage for treatment of breast cancer
- Section 34:11A-14 - Notification to employees by employers with self-funded health plans
- Section 34:11A-15 - Notification to employees of coverage for biologically-based mental illness.
- Section 34:11A-16 - Findings, declarations relative to notification with regard to health benefits plans.
- Section 34:11A-17 - Notice by employer of termination, change of benefits.
- Section 34:11A-18 - Violations, penalties.
- Section 34:11A-19 - Regulations.
- Section 34:11A-20 - Regulations relative to employer providing health benefits plan and domestic partners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.