2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 64 - Property subject to forfeiture.
- Section 2c:64-1 - Property subject to forfeiture.
- Section 2c:64-2 - Forfeiture procedures; prima facie contraband
- Section 2c:64-3 - Forfeiture procedures
- Section 2c:64-4 - Seized property; evidentiary use
- Section 2c:64-5 - Seized property; rights of owners and others holding interests
- Section 2c:64-6 - Disposal of forfeited property
- Section 2c:64-7 - Vesting of title in forfeited property
- Section 2c:64-8 - Seized property; statute of limitations on claims
- Section 2c:64-9 - Forfeited weapons with military value; donation to National Guard Militia Museum
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.