2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 36 - Drug paraphernalia, defined; determination.
- Section 2c:36-1 - Drug paraphernalia, defined; determination.
- Section 2c:36-2 - Use or possession with intent to use, disorderly persons offense.
- Section 2c:36-3 - Distribute, dispense or possess with intent to distribute or manufacture, crime of fourth degree.
- Section 2c:36-4 - Advertising to promote sale, crime of fourth degree
- Section 2c:36-5 - Delivering drug paraphernalia to person under 18 years of age, crime of third degree
- Section 2c:36-6 - Possession or distribution of hypodermic syringe or needle
- Section 2c:36-6a - Possession of syringe, needle, certain circumstances, not an offense.
- Section 2c:36-6.1 - Discarding hypodermic needle or syringe.
- Section 2c:36-6.2 - Sale by licensed pharmacy of hypodermic syringe or needle under certain circumstances.
- Section 2c:36-6.3 - Affirmative defense to criminal action, construction of act.
- Section 2c:36-7 - Seizure in violation of Chapter
- Section 2c:36-8 - Severability
- Section 2c:36-9 - Pending Cases
- Section 2c:36-10 - Definition of "defraud the administration of a drug test;" crime, grading
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.