2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 34 - Prostitution and related offenses.
- Section 2c:34-1 - Prostitution and related offenses.
- Section 2c:34-1.1 - Loitering for the purpose of engaging in prostitution
- Section 2c:34-2 - Obscenity for persons 18 years of age or older
- Section 2c:34-3 - Obscenity for persons under 18
- Section 2c:34-3.1 - Retailer defined
- Section 2c:34-3.2 - Display of obscene material
- Section 2c:34-4 - Public communication of obscenity
- Section 2c:34-5 - Diseased person committing an act of sexual penetration
- Section 2c:34-6 - Definitions
- Section 2c:34-7 - Sexually oriented business; location, building requirements; penalty.
- Section 2c:34-1.2 - Additional penalties for engaging in prostitution as a patron.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.