2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Section 2c:1-1 - Short title; rules of construction
- Section 2c:1-2 - Purposes; principles of construction
- Section 2c:1-3 - Territorial applicability
- Section 2c:1-4 - Classes of offenses
- Section 2c:1-5 - Abolition of common law crimes; all offenses defined by statute; application of general provisions of the code; limitation of local government laws
- Section 2c:1-6 - Time limitations.
- Section 2c:1-8 - Method of prosecution when conduct constitutes more than one offense
- Section 2c:1-9 - When prosecution barred by former prosecution for the same offense
- Section 2c:1-10 - When prosecution barred by former prosecution for different offense
- Section 2c:1-11 - Former prosecution in another jurisdiction: when a bar
- Section 2c:1-12 - Former prosecution before court lacking jurisdiction or when fraudulently procured by the defendant
- Section 2c:1-13 - Proof beyond a reasonable doubt; affirmative defenses; burden of proving fact when not an element of an offense
- Section 2c:1-14 - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.