2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:8A-1 - Short title.
- Section 26:8A-2 - Findings, declarations relative to domestic partners.
- Section 26:8A-3 - Definitions relative to domestic partners.
- Section 26:8A-4 - Affidavit of Domestic Partnership; establishment, requirements.
- Section 26:8A-4.1 - Limitation on domestic partnerships on or after February 19, 2007; effect of law establishing civil unions.
- Section 26:8A-5 - Notice of termination of domestic partnerships to third parties; requirements.
- Section 26:8A-6 - Obligations of domestic partners.
- Section 26:8A-7 - Preparation of forms and notices.
- Section 26:8A-8 - Duties of local registrar.
- Section 26:8A-9 - Duties of State registrar.
- Section 26:8A-10 - Jurisdiction of Superior Court relative to termination of domestic partnerships.
- Section 26:8A-11 - Applicability of act.
- Section 26:8A-12 - Rules, regulations; responsible agencies.
- Section 26:8A-13 - Dependent health benefits for domestic partners continued after retirement from certain local public employment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.