2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:5C-1 - Short title
- Section 26:5C-2 - Legislative findings
- Section 26:5C-3 - Programs to educate public, health care professionals and people in contact with AIDS victims, and of departmental and local support
- Section 26:5C-4 - Resource center.
- Section 26:5C-5 - Definitions
- Section 26:5C-6 - AIDS, HIV infection reported to Department of Health
- Section 26:5C-7 - Confidentiality of AIDS, HIV infection records, information
- Section 26:5C-8 - Disclosure of AIDS, HIV records, information
- Section 26:5C-9 - Order of court to disclose record of AIDS, HIV infection
- Section 26:5C-10 - Limits on disclosure to continue
- Section 26:5C-11 - Disclosed record to be held confidential by recipient
- Section 26:5C-12 - Consent to disclose record of deceased, incompetent person.
- Section 26:5C-13 - Consent for disclosure of minor's record
- Section 26:5C-14 - Civil actions permitted against violators
- Section 26:5C-15 - Definitions.
- Section 26:5C-16 - Policy statement; information on HIV testing; guidelines for notification; confidentiality.
- Section 26:5C-17 - Fees
- Section 26:5C-18 - Action due to unauthorized disclosure
- Section 26:5C-19 - Agreements authorized
- Section 26:5C-20 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 26:5C-21 - Definitions relative to HIV testing by semen banks.
- Section 26:5C-22 - HIV test on potential semen donor; consent; payment; notification.
- Section 26:5C-23 - Violations, penalty.
- Section 26:5C-24 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 26:5C-25 - Short title.
- Section 26:5C-26 - Findings, declarations relative to sterile syringe access programs.
- Section 26:5C-27 - Demonstration program for operation of sterile syringe access programs.
- Section 26:5C-28 - Establishment, authorization by municipality of certain programs.
- Section 26:5C-29 - Reports to Governor, Legislature.
- Section 26:5C-30 - Plan for establishment, funding of regional substance abuse treatment facilities.
- Section 26:5C-31 - Rules, regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.