2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:2Y-1 - Short title.
- Section 26:2Y-2 - Findings, declarations relative to adult family care.
- Section 26:2Y-3 - Definitions relative to adult family care.
- Section 26:2Y-4 - Licensing required for operation of adult family care home.
- Section 26:2Y-5 - Criminal history record background check for applicants for licensure as adult family caregiver.
- Section 26:2Y-6 - Licensure required for adult family care sponsor agency.
- Section 26:2Y-7 - Regulation of family care home.
- Section 26:2Y-8 - Regulations to establish minimum standards.
- Section 26:2Y-9 - Violations, penalties.
- Section 26:2Y-10 - Rights of client of adult family care home.
- Section 26:2Y-11 - Rules, regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.