2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Chapter 2T - Newly diagnosed Hepatitis C cases; information, reports.
- Section 26:2T-1 - Newly diagnosed Hepatitis C cases; information, reports.
- Section 26:2T-2 - Written guidance for screening.
- Section 26:2T-3 - Provision of information materials to physicians, public health officers.
- Section 26:2T-4 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 26:2T-5 - Findings, declarations relative to Hepatitis C.
- Section 26:2T-6 - Definitions relative to hepatitis C.
- Section 26:2T-7 - Hepatitis C education, prevention and screening program.
- Section 26:2T-8 - Hepatitis C advisory board.
- Section 26:2T-9 - Annual report to Governor, Legislature.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.