2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Chapter 2Q - Findings, declarations
- Section 26:2Q-1 - Findings, declarations
- Section 26:2Q-2 - Definitions.
- Section 26:2Q-3 - Certification required for performance of lead evaluation, abatement work.
- Section 26:2Q-4 - Development, offering, accreditation of training courses
- Section 26:2Q-5 - Denial, suspension, conditions upon, revocation, refusal to renew certification
- Section 26:2Q-6 - Civil actions for injunctive relief to enforce, prevent violations
- Section 26:2Q-7 - Violators guilty of disorderly persons offense
- Section 26:2Q-8 - Administrative civil penalty; violation defined
- Section 26:2Q-9 - Assessment of fees
- Section 26:2Q-10 - Nonapplicability of act
- Section 26:2Q-11 - Enforcement by commissioner, representative
- Section 26:2Q-12 - Rules, regulations
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.