2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:2N-1 - Definitions
- Section 26:2N-2 - Pertussis immunization pamphlet.
- Section 26:2N-3 - Distribution to parents
- Section 26:2N-4 - Contraindication exemption
- Section 26:2N-5 - Health record
- Section 26:2N-6 - Reporting of major adverse reactions
- Section 26:2N-7 - Report to Center for Disease Control
- Section 26:2N-7.1 - Informational literature on pertussis vaccine for adults provided to hospitals, birthing centers.
- Section 26:2N-7.2 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 26:2N-8 - Definitions relative to vaccinations.
- Section 26:2N-9 - Administration of antibody titer prior to second dose of MMR vaccine.
- Section 26:2N-10 - Pamphlet explaining nature, purpose of MMR vaccine and anti-body titer.
- Section 26:2N-11 - Rules, regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.