2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Chapter 2M - Alzheimer's Disease training
- Section 26:2M-7 - Alzheimer's Disease training
- Section 26:2M-7.1 - Long-term care facilities, list of services for Alzheimer's patients.
- Section 26:2M-7.2 - Training for long-term care facility staff relative to Alzheimer's Disease.
- Section 26:2M-8 - Rules, regulations
- Section 26:2M-9 - Findings, declarations.
- Section 26:2M-10 - Definitions.
- Section 26:2M-11 - Grants
- Section 26:2M-12 - Qualifications for grant recipients.
- Section 26:2M-13 - Training program
- Section 26:2M-14 - Report
- Section 26:2M-15 - Rules, regulations
- Section 26:2M-16 - Findings, declarations relative to Alzheimer's Disease.
- Section 26:2M-17 - New Jersey Alzheimer's Disease Study Commission.
- Section 26:2M-18 - Duty of the commission.
- Section 26:2M-19 - Hearings, report, recommendations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.