2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:2G-1 - Short title; purpose
- Section 26:2G-2 - Division of narcotic and drug abuse control; establishment; division defined
- Section 26:2G-3 - Certain functions, powers and duties of commissioners of institutions and agencies, community affairs and health transferred to director
- Section 26:2G-4 - Director of narcotic and drug abuse control; appointment
- Section 26:2G-5 - Additional powers of director
- Section 26:2G-6 - Organization of division; rules and regulations
- Section 26:2G-7 - Federal grants
- Section 26:2G-8 - Appropriations
- Section 26:2G-9 - Transfer of certain employees to division of narcotic and drug abuse control
- Section 26:2G-10 - Civil service, pension and retirement protected
- Section 26:2G-11 - Transfer of certain files, books, papers, records and equipment to division of narcotic and drug abuse control
- Section 26:2G-12 - Orders, rules and regulations heretofore made not affected by this act
- Section 26:2G-13 - Actions or proceedings not affected by this act
- Section 26:2G-14 - Applications or requests; filing
- Section 26:2G-15 - Repeal of inconsistent acts
- Section 26:2G-16 - Partial invalidity
- Section 26:2G-21 - Narcotic and drug abuse treatment centers; public policy
- Section 26:2G-22 - Definitions
- Section 26:2G-23 - Certificate of approval; application
- Section 26:2G-24 - Investigation of applicant; issuance of certificate; transfer or assignment; display
- Section 26:2G-25 - Rules, regulations and standards of treatment; classification of centers
- Section 26:2G-25.1 - Database relative to availability of beds in residential substance use disorders treatment facilities.
- Section 26:2G-25.2 - Submission of information for publication on database.
- Section 26:2G-26 - Inspection
- Section 26:2G-27 - Denial, revocation or suspension of certificate of approval; notice; hearing; order; appeal
- Section 26:2G-28 - Unauthorized operation of treatment center; penalty; action to recover penalty
- Section 26:2G-29 - Unauthorized operation of treatment center; injunction
- Section 26:2G-30 - Date of compliance for treatment center in operation at time of promulgation of rules and regulations
- Section 26:2G-31 - Public policy
- Section 26:2G-32 - Definitions
- Section 26:2G-33 - Establishment; administration; outreach offices
- Section 26:2G-34 - Program of medical and community services
- Section 26:2G-35 - Employees, advisers and consultants; appointment
- Section 26:2G-36 - Rules and regulations; state and other clinics
- Section 26:2G-37 - Acceptance of gifts, grants, etc.
- Section 26:2G-38 - Annual preparation of Substance Use Treatment Provider Performance Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.