2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
Chapter 2A - Program to collect, process, store and distribute; educational and research activities; rules; cooperation
- Section 26:2A-1 - Program to collect, process, store and distribute; educational and research activities; rules; cooperation
- Section 26:2A-2 - Public policy
- Section 26:2A-3 - Definitions
- Section 26:2A-4 - License required, expiration, fees, display of license
- Section 26:2A-5 - Issuance; application; renewal
- Section 26:2A-6 - Donor registration statement
- Section 26:2A-7 - Standards; rules and regulations; contents
- Section 26:2A-8 - Suspension or revocation of license
- Section 26:2A-9 - Notice and hearing
- Section 26:2A-10 - Enforcement by commissioner; authority; obstruction of performance
- Section 26:2A-11 - Existence of violations at blood bank dangerous to public health; order of commissioner; hearing; injunctive relief
- Section 26:2A-12 - Violations; penalties
- Section 26:2A-13 - Short title
- Section 26:2A-14 - Patient to be informed of blood transfusion options
- Section 26:2A-15 - Health care facility required to accept autologous, designated blood
- Section 26:2A-16 - Blood bank to inform donor, patient of fees
- Section 26:2A-17 - Definitions relative to human milk banks.
- Section 26:2A-18 - Criteria for operation of a human milk bank.
- Section 26:2A-19 - On-site facility inspections.
- Section 26:2A-20 - Civil actions authorized under certain circumstances; additional relief; appeal.
- Section 26:2A-21 - Violations, penalties.
- Section 26:2A-22 - Rules, regulations.
- Section 26:2A-35.1 - Comparative report
- Section 26:2A-35.2 - Public notice
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.