2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 24 - FOOD AND DRUGS
- Section 24:6I-1 - Short title.
- Section 24:6I-2 - Findings, declarations relative to the medical use of marijuana.
- Section 24:6I-3 - Definitions relative to the medical use of marijuana.
- Section 24:6I-4 - Registry of qualifying patients, primary caregivers.
- Section 24:6I-5 - Certification authorizing medical use of marijuana.
- Section 24:6I-6 - Applicability of N.J.S.2C:35-18.
- Section 24:6I-7 - Applications for permits to operate as alternative treatment center; regulations.
- Section 24:6I-8 - Inapplicability of act.
- Section 24:6I-9 - Falsification of registration card, degree of crime.
- Section 24:6I-10 - Written instructions to patient, caregiver.
- Section 24:6I-11 - Grants, contributions, use of fees.
- Section 24:6I-12 - Report to Governor, Legislature.
- Section 24:6I-13 - Exchange of data, information.
- Section 24:6I-14 - Construction of act.
- Section 24:6I-15 - Additional immunity.
- Section 24:6I-16 - Rules, regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.