2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 23 - FISH AND GAME, WILD BIRDS AND ANIMALS
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2 - Powers and duties of board; annual report
- Chapter 2A
- Chapter 2B
- Chapter 3 - License for hunting, fishing or trapping; penalty; exemptions.
- Chapter 4 - Open and close seasons; federal regulations; penalty for violations
- Chapter 5 - Open season for certain fish; penalty
- Chapter 6 - Penalty for permitting; destruction of contrivances
- Chapter 7 - Trespassing prohibited; posting notice; private notice; penalties
- Chapter 7A
- Chapter 8 - Acquiring real estate; management and personnel; salaries; expenses
- Chapter 8A - Sale, lease or exchange by commissioner; terms and conditions
- Chapter 9 - Waters affected by article
- Chapter 9A - Penalty for injury or death caused by negligent use of weapon
- Chapter 10 - Provisions of title enforced and penalties recovered in accordance with chapter
- Chapter 12 - Assent of state to Federal act pertaining to wildlife restoration
- Chapter 13 - Enactment, entry into Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.