2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 14A - CORPORATIONS, GENERAL
Chapter 7 - Authorized shares
- Section 14a:7-1 - Authorized shares
- Section 14a:7-2 - Issuance of shares in classes and series; board action
- Section 14a:7-3 - Subscription for shares.
- Section 14a:7-4 - Consideration for shares
- Section 14a:7-5 - Payment for shares; nonassessability
- Section 14a:7-6 - Redeemable shares
- Section 14a:7-7 - Share rights and options
- Section 14a:7-8.1 - Par value of shares and stated capital.
- Section 14a:7-9 - Convertible shares and bonds.
- Section 14a:7-10 - Expenses of organization, reorganization and financing
- Section 14a:7-11 - Certificates representing shares
- Section 14a:7-12 - Transfer of shares and restrictions on transfer
- Section 14a:7-13 - Issuance of fractional shares or scrip
- Section 14a:7-14.1 - Limitations on distributions to shareholders
- Section 14a:7-15 - Authority to pay dividends
- Section 14a:7-15.1 - Share dividends, share divisions and combinations
- Section 14a:7-16 - Acquisitions of a corporation's own shares
- Section 14a:7-18 - Cancellation of reacquired shares
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.