2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 14A - CORPORATIONS, GENERAL
Chapter 5 - Place of shareholders' meetings
- Section 14a:5-1 - Place of shareholders' meetings.
- Section 14a:5-2 - Annual meeting of shareholders
- Section 14a:5-3 - Call of special meeting of shareholders
- Section 14a:5-4 - Notice of shareholders' meetings.
- Section 14a:5-5 - Waiver of notice or of lapse of time
- Section 14a:5-6 - Action by shareholders without a meeting.
- Section 14a:5-7 - Fixing record date
- Section 14a:5-8 - Voting list
- Section 14a:5-9 - Quorum of shareholders
- Section 14a:5-10 - Voting of shares
- Section 14a:5-11 - Votes required
- Section 14a:5-12 - Greater voting requirements
- Section 14a:5-13 - Shares owned or controlled by the corporation not voted or counted
- Section 14a:5-14 - Shares held by another corporation
- Section 14a:5-15 - Shares held by fiduciaries
- Section 14a:5-16 - Shares held jointly or as tenants in common
- Section 14a:5-17 - Voting of pledged stock
- Section 14a:5-18 - When redeemable shares no longer entitled to vote
- Section 14a:5-19 - Proxy voting.
- Section 14a:5-20 - Voting trust
- Section 14a:5-21 - Agreements as to voting; provision in certificate of incorporation as to control of directors
- Section 14a:5-22 - Infant shareholders and bondholders
- Section 14a:5-23 - Voting powers of bondholders; right to inspect
- Section 14a:5-24 - Elections of directors; cumulative voting.
- Section 14a:5-25 - Selection of inspectors
- Section 14a:5-26 - Duties of inspectors
- Section 14a:5-27 - Review of elections by superior court
- Section 14a:5-28 - Books and records; right of inspection
- Section 14a:5-29 - Preemptive rights.
- Section 14a:5-30 - Liability of subscribers and shareholders
- Section 14a:5-31 - Establishment of procedures, conditions relative to certain proxy solicitation materials.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.