2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 12 - COMMERCE AND NAVIGATION
- Chapter 1 - "Board" , "department" and "director" defined
- Chapter 2 - Office; suboffices; meetings
- Chapter 3 - Commissioners to make survey and report as to riparian lands, etc.
- Chapter 4 - Removing obstructions from rivers and creeks
- Chapter 5 - Annual report on condition of water-front or harbor facilities; recommendations
- Chapter 6 - General powers and duties
- Chapter 6A - Beach protection; powers
- Chapter 6B - Findings, declarations relative to dredging, dredged material disposal
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 7A
- Chapter 7B - Craft required to carry and display lights
- Chapter 7C - Flat-bottomed boat, barge, scow or raft; abandonment; misdemeanor
- Chapter 7D - Vessel, defined
- Chapter 7E - Powers of marine patrolmen
- Chapter 8 - Appointment; term; qualifications; vacancies; name changed; transfer of Board in but not of DOT; redesignated commission.
- Chapter 9 - Jurisdiction and powers
- Chapter 10 - Record of acts and proceedings; inspection
- Chapter 11A - Legislative findings
- Chapter 13 - State, counties and municipalities authorized to apply for establishment of zones
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.