There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 10 - CIVIL RIGHTS
Chapter 4 - Legislative findings and declaration
- Section 10:4-6 - "Senator Byron M. Baer Open Public Meetings Act."
- Section 10:4-7 - Legislative findings and declaration
- Section 10:4-8 - Definitions
- Section 10:4-9 - Meeting of public body; adequate notice to public; necessity; exceptions
- Section 10:4-9.1 - Electronic notice of meeting of public body; terms defined
- Section 10:4-9.2 - Construction of act
- Section 10:4-10 - Statement in minutes of meeting on adequate notice
- Section 10:4-11 - Failure to invite portion of members to circumvent provisions of act; prohibition
- Section 10:4-12 - Meetings open to public; exceptions.
- Section 10:4-13 - Exclusion of public; resolution; adoption; contents
- Section 10:4-14 - Minutes of meetings; availability to public
- Section 10:4-15 - Proceeding in lieu of prerogative writ to void action at nonconforming meeting; parties; limitation; corrective or remedial action
- Section 10:4-16 - Injunctive orders or other remedies to insure compliance
- Section 10:4-17 - Penalty; enforcement
- Section 10:4-18 - Schedule of regular meetings of public body; publicity; revision; procedure
- Section 10:4-19 - Requests for notices of meetings; annual renewal
- Section 10:4-20 - Severability
- Section 10:4-21 - Liberal construction
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.