2017 New Jersey Revised Statutes
TITLE 40A - MUNICIPALITIES AND COUNTIES
Section 40A:11-23.4 - "Bulletin NJ."
40A:11-23.4 "Bulletin NJ."
1. a. The Division of Local Government Services in the Department of Community Affairs, in consultation with the Office of Information Technology, shall design, develop, and maintain a single, searchable Internet database, to be known as "Bulletin NJ," that contains and displays information on requests for proposals and other government procurement opportunities published by a contracting unit or a board of education, as defined by N.J.S.18A:18A-2.
b. Each entry in the Internet database shall include information as required pursuant to rules and regulations adopted by the Division of Local Government Services.
c. In addition to the requirements specified in subsection a. of this section, the Internet database shall:
(1) be accessible from the Division of Local Government Services Internet website;
(2) display all of the information required by subsection b. of this section;
(3) be searchable by the name of the contracting unit or board of education publishing the request for proposals;
(4) be reviewed and updated at least once per month or more frequently as new information becomes available or changes are necessary; and
(5) provide an opportunity for the public to submit input and feedback concerning the utility of the Internet database and recommendations for its improvement.
d. All contracting units and boards of education, as defined by N.J.S.18A:18A-2, are directed to submit information as required pursuant to rules and regulations adopted by the Division of Local Government Services.
e. Nothing in this section shall require the disclosure of information deemed confidential by State or federal law.
f. Nothing in this section shall be interpreted to invalidate or otherwise impact an otherwise valid contract entered in to pursuant to the "Local Public Contracts Law," P.L.1971, c.198 (C.40A:11-1 et seq.) or the "Public School Contracts Law," N.J.S.18A:18A-1 et seq.
L.2011, c.71, s.1.