2017 New Jersey Revised Statutes
TITLE 18A - EDUCATION
Section 18A:7E-3 - Report card information.
18A:7E-3 Report card information.
3. Report cards issued pursuant to section 2 of this act shall include, but not be limited to, the following information for:
a. the school district and for each school within the district, as appropriate:
(1) results of the elementary assessment programs;
(2) results of the Early Warning Test;
(3) results of the High School Proficiency Test;
(4) daily attendance records for students and professional staff;
(5) student graduation and dropout rates;
(6) annual student scores on the Scholastic Aptitude Test;
(7) total student enrollment, percentage of limited English proficient students, percentage of students in advanced placement courses, and any other school characteristics which the commissioner deems appropriate;
(8) instructional resources including teacher/student ratio, average class size and amount of instructional time per day, as calculated by formulas specified by the commissioner;
(9) a written narrative by the school principal or a designee which describes any special achievements, events, problems or initiatives of the school or district;
(10) data identifying the number and nature of all reports of harassment, intimidation, or bullying; and
(11) indicators of student career readiness; and
b. the school district, as appropriate:
(1) per pupil expenditures and State aid ratio;
(2) percent of budget allocated for salaries and benefits of administrative personnel;
(3) percent of budget allocated for salaries and benefits of teachers;
(4) percentage increase over the previous year for salaries and benefits of administrative and instructional personnel;
(5) the number of administrative personnel and the ratio of administrative personnel to instructional personnel;
(6) a profile of the most recent graduating class concerning their educational or employment plans following graduation; and
(7) any other information which the commissioner deems appropriate.
For the purposes of this section, the Commissioner of Education shall establish a uniform methodology for the reporting of the data concerning administrative personnel on a full-time equivalent basis.
L.1995, c.235, s.3; amended 2010, c.122, s.5; 2014, c.71.