2017 New Jersey Revised Statutes
TITLE 18A - EDUCATION
Section 18A:71C-36.1 - Performance standards for program participants.
18A:71C-36.1 Performance standards for program participants.
10. a. A program participant, as a condition of participation, shall be required to adhere to performance standards established by the executive director or his designee and if the approved site is a clinic which is part of the extramural network of dental clinics established by the New Jersey Dental School of Rutgers, The State University the program participant shall also meet performance standards set by the New Jersey Dental School.
b. The standards shall include, but not be limited to, requirements that a participant:
(1) maintain residency in the State;
(2) maintain a license or certification to practice a primary care profession in the State;
(3) remain current with payments on student loans;
(4) enter into a mutually acceptable contract with an approved site;
(5) maintain satisfactory performance of services rendered at an approved site; and
(6) report to the authority or its designee, on a form and in a manner prescribed by the authority or its designee, on the program participant's performance of services rendered at an approved site prior to repayment of the annual amount eligible for redemption.
L.2009, c.145, s.10; amended 2012, c.45, s.101.