2016 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 46 - Property
Section 46:3B-8.2 - Filing, Indexing Of Information
46:3B-8.2. Filing, indexing of information
2. The commissioner shall cause the information reported to him pursuant to section 1 of this act to be filed and indexed, in coordination with data on file with the department relating to alternate programs approved by the commissioner, so as to permit a person consulting the file to ascertain the following data and any combination thereof:
(1) The identity and business address of any approved program, of the warranty guarantor of the program, and of the warranty administrator if different from the warranty guarantor.
(2) The identity, business address and registration number of each builder participating in any approved program.
(3) The number of warranties issued and in force by any builder participating in an approved program; the type, sales price and location of each property covered by those warranties; the identity of the owners to whom those warranties were issued; and warranty dates of each.
(4) The number of warranties issued and in force that are guaranteed by the guarantor of any program; the builder by whom they were issued; the type, sales price and location of each property covered by those warranties; the identity of the owners to whom those warranties were issued; and the warranty dates of each.
(5) The address or other location of every property upon which a warranty has been issued and is in force, according to the warranty date, the builder by whom issued, the approved program by which it is guaranteed, the owner or owners to whom issued, the type of construction and the sales price.
(6) Each of the foregoing, or any combination thereof, arranged chronologically according to the year, or any month of any year, of the warranty dates of the warranties involved.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.