2016 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 24 - Food And Drugs
Section 24:21-22 - Prohibited Acts D.--fraud Or Misrepresentation By Registered Manufacturers Or Distributors--penalties.
24:21-22 Prohibited acts D.--Fraud or misrepresentation by registered manufacturers or distributors--penalties.
Prohibited acts D.--Fraud or misrepresentation by registered manufacturers or distributors--Penalties.
a. It shall be unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally:
(1) Who is a registrant to distribute a controlled dangerous substance classified in Schedule I or II, in the course of his legitimate business, except pursuant to an order form as required by section 14 of this act;
(2) To use in the course of the manufacture or distribution of a controlled dangerous substance a registration number which is fictitious, revoked, suspended or issued to another person;
(3) (Deleted by amendment, P.L. 1987, c. 106.)
(4) To furnish false or fraudulent material information in, or omit any material information from, any application, report, or other document required to be kept or filed under this act, or any record required to be kept by this act; or
(5) To make, distribute, or possess any punch, die, plate, stone, or other thing designed to print, imprint, or reproduce the trademark, trade name, or other identifying mark, imprint, or device of another or any likeness of any of the foregoing upon any drug or container or labeling thereof so as to render such drug a counterfeit controlled dangerous substance.
b. Any person who violates this section shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than three years, or by a fine of not more than $30,000.00, or both.
L. 1970, c. 226, s. 22; amended by L. 1987, c. 106, s. 18.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.