2015 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 27 - HIGHWAYS
Section 27:25A-35 - Submission of reports by authority
27:25A-35. Submission of reports by authority
35. Notwithstanding any inconsistent provisions of this act or any other law, the authority shall submit to the Governor, the commissioner, the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the General Assembly, and the State Treasurer, the following reports:
a. Within 90 days after the end of each fiscal year, a complete and detailed report of the following:
(1) Its operations and accomplishments during the completed fiscal year;
(2) Its receipts and disbursements or revenues and expenses during that year in accordance with the categories and classifications established by the authority for its own operating and capital outlay purposes and as may be requested by the commissioner and the State Treasurer;
(3) Its assets and liabilities at the end of the fiscal year, including the status of reserve, depreciation, special or other funds including debits and credits of these funds;
(4) A schedule of bonds and notes outstanding at the end of the fiscal year; and
(5) A list of all contracts exceeding $100,000 entered into during the fiscal year.
b. By a date established by the commissioner, a business plan for the authority and for each of its operating divisions. The business plan shall include the following information and any additional information required by the commissioner:
(1) A statement of the goals and objectives of the authority;
(2) A statement of the strategies, including a resource allocation strategy, for achieving the stated objectives and performance measurements for evaluating the achievement of these objectives;
(3) A list of specific standards for defining a state of good repair for each project and pavement management plans, bridge management plans, or other appropriate infrastructure renewal and preservation plans for achieving and maintaining these standards;
(4) An annual operating and maintenance budget and an annual capital budget; and
(5) A five year capital plan.
The commissioner shall review, approve, approve with conditions, or disapprove the capital budget and the capital plan submitted pursuant to this section within 15 working days of receipt of the budget and plan. The authority shall not expend or obligate any funds pursuant to the capital budget until the capital budget has been approved by the commissioner. The commissioner may provide for amendments to the capital budget and the capital plan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.