2014 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 24 - FOOD AND DRUGS
Section 24:21-21 - Prohibited acts C.--Records and order forms of registered manufacturers and distributors--Penalties
24:21-21. Prohibited acts C.--Records and order forms of registered manufacturers and distributors--Penalties
a. It shall be unlawful for any person:
(1) Who is subject to the requirements of article 3 of this act to distribute or dispense a controlled dangerous substance in violation of section 14;
(2) Who is a registrant, to manufacture, distribute, or dispense a controlled dangerous substance not authorized by his registration;
(3) To omit, remove, alter, or obliterate a symbol, label or mark required by Federal or State law;
(4) To refuse or fail to make, keep or furnish any record, notification, order form, statement, invoice or information required under this act;
(5) To refuse, any entry into any premises or inspection authorized by this act; or,
(6) Knowingly to keep or maintain any store, shop, warehouse, dwelling house, building, vehicle, boat, aircraft, or any place whatever, which is resorted to by persons using controlled dangerous substances in violation of this act for the purpose of using such substances, or which is used for the keeping or selling of the same in violation of this act.
b. Any person who violates this section shall be subject to a fine of not more than $25,000.00; provided, that if the violation is prosecuted by an accusation or indictment which alleges that the violation was committed knowingly or intentionally, and the trier of fact specifically finds that the violation was committed knowingly or intentionally, such person is guilty of a high misdemeanor and shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 3 years, or by a fine of not more than $25,000.00, or both.
L.1970, c. 226, s. 21.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.