2013 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Section 42:2A-68 - Filing fee of the State Treasurer

NJ Rev Stat § 42:2A-68 (2013) What's This?

42:2A-68 Filing fee of the State Treasurer
65. Filing fees of the State Treasurer. On filing any certificate or other papers relative to limited partnerships in the Department of the Treasury, there shall be paid to the State Treasurer, filing fees, in addition to any applicable recording fees:
a.Filing an application to reserve

a specified limited partnership name and

issuing a certificate of reservation$50.00

If application is for the first name available

for limited partnership use among not more

than three specified names$50.00

b.Filing a notice of transfer of a

reserved limited partnership name$50.00

c.Filing original certificate of limited


d.Filing a certificate of amendment to the

certificate of limited partnership, including

any number of amendments$75.00

e.Filing certificate of cancellation$75.00

f.Filing order or judgment amending certificate

of limited partnership or cancellation$75.00

g.Filing application by a foreign limited

partnership to transact business in this State

and issuing a certificate of authority$125.00

h.Filing application by a foreign limited

partnership for amended certificate to

transact business in this State and issuing

an amended certificate of authority$75.00

i.Filing annual report$50.00

j.Filing a certificate or registration

of an alternate name$50.00

k.Filing a renewal of registration of

alternate name$50.00

l.Limited partnership status reports--

per name$5.00

m. Filing a change of agent or office,

or both$25.00

n.All other certificates issued or papers filed

but not otherwise provided for$125.00

o.Issuing a standing certificate$25.00

p.Issuing a certificate or providing name

availability up to three names$25.00

q.Filing a certificate of correction$50.00

L.1983,c.489,s.65; amended 1984, c.245, s.12; 1987, c.435, s.14; 1988, c.130, s.37; 1994, c.60, s.3; 2002, c.34, s.35.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.