2013 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 31 - INTEREST AND USURY
- Section 31:1-1 - Contract rate; rate on mortgages on dwellings and other loans; computation of interest or discount; determination of rates
- Section 31:1-1.1 - Loans; rate of interest; regulations; exceptions
- Section 31:1-2 - Persons offending may be examined as witnesses
- Section 31:1-3 - Forfeiture of all interest; deduction from recovery
- Section 31:1-4 - Borrower may compel discovery, and acceptance of principal alone
- Section 31:1-5 - Canal and railroad securities sold under par
- Section 31:1-6 - Defense of usury by corporation, limited liability company, limited liability partnership; prohibited.
- Section 31:1-7 - Interest rate limitations applicable to counties, municipalities, etc.; suspension
- Section 31:1-8 - Liberal construction
- Section 31:1-9 - Nature and affect of act
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.