There is a newer version of the New Jersey Revised Statutes
2013 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 25 - FRAUDS AND FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCES
- Section 25:1-5 - Promises or agreements not binding unless in writing.
- Section 25:1-10 - Definitions
- Section 25:1-11 - Writing requirement, conveyances of an interest in real estate
- Section 25:1-12 - Writing requirements, leases
- Section 25:1-13 - Enforceability of agreement regarding real estate
- Section 25:1-14 - Effect on unwritten transactions
- Section 25:1-15 - Liability for the obligation of another
- Section 25:1-16 - Commissions of real estate broker and business broker, writing required
- Section 25:2-1 - Conveyances of personal property in trust for use of persons making them void as to creditors; exemptions, definitions
- Section 25:2-2 - Conveyances to deceive purchasers void as to purchasers for money or other good consideration
- Section 25:2-3 - Conveyances, etc., and judgments and executions in fraud of creditors void as against persons defrauded
- Section 25:2-4 - Conveyances with reservation of power to revoke or alter void as against subsequent grantees
- Section 25:2-5 - Deeds and mortgages bona fide and on good consideration protected
- Section 25:2-6 - Fraudulent conveyances by embezzling officer
- Section 25:2-20 - Short title
- Section 25:2-21 - Definitions: A to H.
- Section 25:2-22 - Definitions: I to Z
- Section 25:2-23 - Insolvency
- Section 25:2-24 - Value
- Section 25:2-25 - Transfers fraudulent as to present and future creditors
- Section 25:2-26 - Factors in determining fraudulent intent
- Section 25:2-27 - Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors
- Section 25:2-28 - When transfer is made or obligation incurred
- Section 25:2-29 - Remedies of creditors
- Section 25:2-30 - Defenses, liability and protection of transferee
- Section 25:2-31 - Extinguishment of cause of action.
- Section 25:2-32 - Supplementary provisions
- Section 25:2-33 - Uniformity of application and construction
- Section 25:2-34 - Laws repealed
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.