2013 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 14A - CORPORATIONS, GENERAL
Section 14A:1-3 - Application of act
14A:1-3. Application of act
This act shall apply to
(1) every corporation which is organized under this act;
(2) every corporation which reincorporates under this act pursuant to section 14A:1-4;
(3) every corporation which was organized under or became subject to, any heretofore enacted law of this State with respect to which power to amend or repeal was reserved to the Legislature, and which provided for the organization of a corporation or corporations for a purpose or purposes for which a corporation may be organized under this act;
(4) every corporation organized under or subject to any other law of this State providing for the organization of corporations for any purpose for which a corporation may not be organized under this act
(a) to the extent that this act provides that this act shall be applicable, in whole or in part, to any such corporation; or
(b) to the extent that the law applicable to any such corporation provides that this act shall be applicable to any such corporation;
(5) foreign corporations to the extent provided in this act; and
(6) commerce with foreign nations and among the several states, and to foreign corporations, including those formed by or under any act of Congress, only to the extent permitted under the Constitution and laws of the United States.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.