There is a newer version of this Title
2021 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXVII - Corporations, Associations, and Proprietors of Common Lands
Title 294-A - Professional Corporations
- Section 294-A:1 - Definition; Professional Service; Professional Corporations.
- Section 294-A:2 - Permissible Purposes of Professional Corporations.
- Section 294-A:3 - Prohibited Activities.
- Section 294-A:4 - General Powers.
- Section 294-A:5 - Rendering Professional Services.
- Section 294-A:6 - Right of Corporation to Acquire its own Shares.
- Section 294-A:7 - Corporate Name.
- Section 294-A:8 - Issuance and Transfer of Shares; Share Certificates.
- Section 294-A:9 - Death or Disqualification of a Shareholder.
- Section 294-A:10 - Fair Value of the Shares.
- Section 294-A:11 - Determination of Value by a Court.
- Section 294-A:12 - Interest; Costs; Expenses.
- Section 294-A:13 - Cancellation of Shares.
- Section 294-A:14 - Shares Acquired by the Corporation.
- Section 294-A:15 - Specific Enforcement in Superior Court.
- Section 294-A:16 - Pension Benefits; Deferred Compensation.
- Section 294-A:17 - Liability of Shareholders and Employees.
- Section 294-A:18 - Professional Relationships; Privileged Communications.
- Section 294-A:19 - Voting of Shares.
- Section 294-A:20 - Directors and Officers.
- Section 294-A:21 - Amendments to Articles of Incorporation.
- Section 294-A:22 - Merger and Consolidation.
- Section 294-A:23 - Termination of Professional Activities.
- Section 294-A:24 - Involuntary Dissolution.
- Section 294-A:25 - Admission of Foreign Professional Corporations.
- Section 294-A:26 - Application for Certificate of Authority.
- Section 294-A:27 - Revocation of Certificate of Authority.
- Section 294-A:28 - Annual Report.
- Section 294-A:29 - Effect of Incorporation Laws.
- Section 294-A:30 - Application to Existing Corporations.
- Section 294-A:31 - Effect of Repeal of Prior Acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.