2020 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXIII - Labor
Title 278 - Apprenticeship Programs in Trade and Industry
- Section 278:1 - Purposes.
- Section 278:2 - Apprenticeship Council.
- Section 278:3 - Duties.
- Section 278:3-a - Personnel.
- Section 278:4 - Transfer to Department of Labor.
- Section 278:5 - Biennial Report.
- Section 278:6 - Related and Supplemental Instruction.
- Section 278:7 - Local, Regional and State Joint Apprenticeship Committees.
- Section 278:8 - Minimum Standards for Apprenticeship Agreements.
- Section 278:9 - Apprenticeship Agreements Defined.
- Section 278:10 - Applicability of Chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.