There is a newer version of this Title
2020 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LII - Actions, Process, and Service of Process
Title 511-A - Pre-Judgment Attachment Procedure
- Section 511-A:1 - Pre-Judgment Attachments; Limitation.
- Section 511-A:2 - Notice of Intent.
- Section 511-A:3 - Hearing by Court.
- Section 511-A:4 - Order of the Court.
- Section 511-A:5 - Filing Attachments.
- Section 511-A:5-a - Additional Service Not Required.
- Section 511-A:6 - Fraudulent Conveyance.
- Section 511-A:7 - New or Additional Attachment.
- Section 511-A:8 - Exceptions Prior to Hearing.
- Section 511-A:9 - Other Procedures.
- Section 511-A:10 - Court Rules and Regulations.
- Section 511-A:11 - Release of Attachment.
- Section 511-A:12 - Prohibition Against Pre-Judgment Attachment Against a Bank or Credit Union.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.