There is a newer version of this Title
2020 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LII - Actions, Process, and Service of Process
Title 507-B - Bodily Injury Actions Against Governmental Units
- Section 507-B:1 - Definitions.
- Section 507-B:2 - Liability for Negligence.
- Section 507-B:2-a - Repealed by 1991, 385:10, IV, eff. Jan. 1, 1992.
- Section 507-B:2-b - Snow, Ice, and Other Weather Hazards.
- Section 507-B:3 - Compulsory Consolidation of Actions.
- Section 507-B:4 - Limit of Liability.
- Section 507-B:5 - Effect on Common Law.
- Section 507-B:6 - Property Exempt From Attachment.
- Section 507-B:7 - Limitation on Actions.
- Section 507-B:7-a - Insurance Policies Procured by Governmental Agency.
- Section 507-B:8 - Appropriation to Satisfy Judgment.
- Section 507-B:9 - Pollutant Liability Standard.
- Section 507-B:10 - Statutory Construction.
- Section 507-B:11 - Use of Municipal and School District Facilities for Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Stunt Biking, or Rollerskiing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.