2019 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 415-C - Consumer Guaranty Contracts
- Section 415-C:1 - Definitions.
- Section 415-C:2 - Exemptions.
- Section 415-C:3 - Obligor Registration.
- Section 415-C:4 - Fiscal Requirements.
- Section 415-C:5 - Recordkeeping Requirements.
- Section 415-C:6 - Contract Disclosures.
- Section 415-C:7 - Prohibited Acts and Terms.
- Section 415-C:8 - Reimbursement Insurance Policies.
- Section 415-C:9 - Examination.
- Section 415-C:10 - Penalties.
- Section 415-C:10-a - Action Against an Obligor, Designee or Representative of an Obligor.
- Section 415-C:11 - Rulemaking.
- Section 415-C:12 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.