2019 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXVII - Corporations, Associations, and Proprietors of Common Lands
Chapter 294-E - Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
- Section 294-E:1 - Short Title.
- Section 294-E:2 - Definitions.
- Section 294-E:3 - Scope.
- Section 294-E:4 - Prospective Application.
- Section 294-E:5 - Use of Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures; Variation by Agreement.
- Section 294-E:6 - Construction and Application.
- Section 294-E:7 - Legal Recognition of Electronic Records, Electronic Signatures, and Electronic Contracts.
- Section 294-E:8 - Provision of Information in Writing; Presentation of Records.
- Section 294-E:9 - Attribution and Effect of Electronic Record and Electronic Signature.
- Section 294-E:10 - Effect of Change or Error.
- Section 294-E:11 - Notarization and Acknowledgment.
- Section 294-E:12 - Retention of Electronic Records; Originals.
- Section 294-E:13 - Admissibility in Evidence.
- Section 294-E:14 - Automated Transaction.
- Section 294-E:15 - Time and Place of Sending and Receipt.
- Section 294-E:16 - Transferable Records.
- Section 294-E:17 - Creation and Retention of Electronic Records and Conversion of Written Records by Governmental Agencies.
- Section 294-E:18 - Acceptance and Distribution of Electronic Records by Governmental Agencies.
- Section 294-E:19 - Interoperability.
- Section 294-E:20 - Severability Clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.