2019 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXVII - Corporations, Associations, and Proprietors of Common Lands
Chapter 292-B - Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- Section 292-B:1 - Short Title.
- Section 292-B:2 - Definitions.
- Section 292-B:3 - Standard of Conduct in Managing and Investing Institutional Fund.
- Section 292-B:4 - Appropriation for Expenditure or Accumulation of Endowment Fund; Rules of Construction.
- Section 292-B:5 - Delegation of Management and Investment Functions.
- Section 292-B:6 - Release or Modification of Restrictions on Management, Investment, or Purpose.
- Section 292-B:7 - Reviewing Compliance.
- Section 292-B:8 - Application to Existing Institutional Funds.
- Section 292-B:9 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 292-B:10 - Uniformity of Application and Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.