2019 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XLIII - Domestic Relations
Chapter 458-B - Income Assignment
- Section 458-B:1 - Definitions.
- Section 458-B:2 - Assignment of Income.
- Section 458-B:3 - Department of Health and Human Services as Responsible Agency.
- Section 458-B:4 - Amount Withheld.
- Section 458-B:5 - Notice to Obligor.
- Section 458-B:6 - Notice to Employer.
- Section 458-B:7 - Opportunity to Contest Assignment.
- Section 458-B:8 - Withholding at Request of Obligor.
- Section 458-B:9 - Judicial Income Assignment.
- Section 458-B:10 - Termination of Income Assignment.
- Section 458-B:11 - Rulemaking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.