2019 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LVI - Probate Courts and Decedents' Estates
Chapter 564-C - Uniform Principal and Income Act
- Section 564-C:1-101 - Short Title.
- Section 564-C:1-102 - Definitions.
- Section 564-C:1-103 - Fiduciary Duties; General Principles.
- Section 564-C:1-104 - Trustee's Power to Adjust.
- Section 564-C:1-105 - Judicial Control of Discretionary Power.
- Section 564-C:1-106 - Trustee's Power to Convert to Unitrust.
- Section 564-C:2-201 - Determination and Distribution of Net Income.
- Section 564-C:2-202 - Distribution to Residuary and Remainder Beneficiaries.
- Section 564-C:3-301 - When Right to Income Begins and Ends.
- Section 564-C:3-302 - Apportionment of Receipts and Disbursements When Decedent Dies or Income Interest Begins.
- Section 564-C:3-303 - Apportionment When Income Interest Ends.
- Section 564-C:4-401 - Character of Receipts.
- Section 564-C:4-402 - Distribution from Trust or Estate.
- Section 564-C:4-403 - Business and Other Activities Conducted by Trustee.
- Section 564-C:4-404 - Principal Receipts.
- Section 564-C:4-405 - Rental Property.
- Section 564-C:4-406 - Obligation to Pay Money.
- Section 564-C:4-407 - Insurance Policies and Similar Contracts.
- Section 564-C:4-407A - Charitable Remainder Unitrusts.
- Section 564-C:4-408 - Insubstantial Allocations Not Required.
- Section 564-C:4-409 - Deferred Compensation, Annuities, and Similar Payments.
- Section 564-C:4-410 - Liquidating Asset.
- Section 564-C:4-411 - Minerals, Water, and Other Natural Resources.
- Section 564-C:4-412 - Timber.
- Section 564-C:4-413 - Property Not Productive of Income.
- Section 564-C:4-414 - Derivatives and Options.
- Section 564-C:4-415 - Asset-Backed Securities.
- Section 564-C:5-501 - Disbursements from Income.
- Section 564-C:5-502 - Disbursements from Principal.
- Section 564-C:5-503 - Transfers from Income to Principal for Depreciation.
- Section 564-C:5-504 - Transfers from Income to Reimburse Principal.
- Section 564-C:5-505 - Income Taxes.
- Section 564-C:5-506 - Adjustments Between Principal and Income Because of Taxes.
- Section 564-C:6-601 - Severability Clause.
- Section 564-C:6-602 - Application of Chapter to Trusts and Estates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.