2019 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LVI - Probate Courts and Decedents' Estates
Chapter 560 - Rights of Surviving Spouse
- Section 560:1 - Making; Account.
- Section 560:2 - Use of House, Etc.
- Section 560:3 - Dower and Curtesy Abolished.
- Section 560:4 - to 560:9 Repealed by 1971, 179:21, eff. Aug. 10, 1971.
- Section 560:10 - Distribution When Surviving Spouse Waives Testate Distribution.
- Section 560:11 - Repealed by 1971, 179:23, I, eff. Aug. 10, 1971.
- Section 560:12 - Repealed by 1971, 179:23, II, eff. Aug. 10, 1971.
- Section 560:13 - Repealed by 1971, 179:23, III, eff. Aug. 10, 1971.
- Section 560:14 - Waiver and Release.
- Section 560:15 - Upon Wife.
- Section 560:16 - Upon Husband.
- Section 560:17 - Effect of Devise, Etc.
- Section 560:18 - Effect of Abandonment by Husband.
- Section 560:19 - Effect of Cause for Divorce.
- Section 560:20 - Payment of Wages to Surviving Spouse.
- Section 560:21 - Liability.
- Section 560:22 - Medical Records of Deceased Spouse or Next of Kin.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.