2019 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LVI - Probate Courts and Decedents' Estates
Chapter 550 - Citations and Notice
- Section 550:1 - Petitions.
- Section 550:2 - Citation to Fiduciary.
- Section 550:3 - Service of Citation.
- Section 550:4 - Cases Requiring No Notice.
- Section 550:5 - Citation to Parties Interested.
- Section 550:6 - Service.
- Section 550:7 - Service Outside the State, Etc.
- Section 550:8 - Additional Notice.
- Section 550:9 - Exceptions; Other Notice.
- Section 550:10 - Publication of Notice in Newspaper.
- Section 550:11 - Accounts; Notice to Beneficiaries.
- Section 550:12 - Person Beneficially Interested Defined.
- Section 550:13 - Dispensation of Citation and Notice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.