2018 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXXI - Trade and Commerce
Chapter 357-D - New Motor Vehicle Arbitration
- Section 357-D:1 - Intent.
- Section 357-D:2 - Definitions.
- Section 357-D:3 - Enforcement of Warranties.
- Section 357-D:4 - Procedure to Obtain Refund or Replacement.
- Section 357-D:5 - New Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board Established; Administrative Attachment; Rulemaking; Decisions.
- Section 357-D:6 - Appeal From Board's Decision.
- Section 357-D:7 - Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices.
- Section 357-D:8 - Dealer's Liability.
- Section 357-D:9 - Notification to Consumers; Rulemaking by Department of Justice.
- Section 357-D:10 - Costs and Attorney's Fees.
- Section 357-D:11 - Limitations on Actions.
- Section 357-D:12 - Sale of Defective Motor Vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.