There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXVII - Corporations, Associations, and Proprietors of Common Lands
Chapter 295 - General Powers of Corporations
- Section 295:1 - Exceptions.
- Section 295:2 - Inclusions.
- Section 295:3 - Powers.
- Section 295:4 - First Meeting.
- Section 295:5 - Bylaws.
- Section 295:6 - Contracts.
- Section 295:7 - Property.
- Section 295:7-a - Bonds and Other Obligations.
- Section 295:7-b - Power to Lease.
- Section 295:8 - Taking Security.
- Section 295:9 - Alteration of Date of Annual Meeting.
- Section 295:10 - Fees for Copies of Records, Etc.
- Section 295:11 - Reserved Power; Limitation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.