There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXVII - Corporations, Associations, and Proprietors of Common Lands
Chapter 293-C - Benefit Corporations
- Section 293-C:1 - Short Title, Application, and Effect of Chapter.
- Section 293-C:2 - Definitions.
- Section 293-C:3 - Incorporation of Benefit Corporation.
- Section 293-C:4 - Election of Benefit Corporation Status.
- Section 293-C:5 - Termination of Benefit Corporation Status.
- Section 293-C:6 - Corporate Purposes.
- Section 293-C:7 - Standard of Conduct for Directors.
- Section 293-C:8 - Benefit Director.
- Section 293-C:9 - Standard of Conduct for Officers.
- Section 293-C:10 - Designation of Benefit Officer.
- Section 293-C:11 - Right of Action.
- Section 293-C:12 - Preparation of Annual Benefit Report.
- Section 293-C:13 - Availability of Annual Benefit Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.