2018 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXVII - Corporations, Associations, and Proprietors of Common Lands
Chapter 292 - Voluntary Corporations and Associations
Section 292:8-kk - Reports Required.

Universal Citation: NH Rev Stat § 292:8-kk (2018)
    292:8-kk Reports Required. –
I. When any institution of higher learning ceases the regular conduct of instruction, 2 certified transcripts and an electronic copy of the same for each student who was registered for instruction at the institution shall be forwarded to the commission together with a course catalogue for each year in which the institution operated, and an explanation of the institution's credit and grading system. The commission shall preserve these records and upon request of the individual concerned, shall furnish a certified copy of the individual's record. The fee for each record so furnished to be paid to the commission shall be sufficient to cover related costs.
II. All transcript request fees collected by the commission under this section shall be deposited into the higher education fund established in RSA 21-N:8-a, III and shall be used for managing the storage and retrieval of closed school transcripts.

Source. 1969, 4:1. 1973, 533:13. 1979, 87:1. 2003, 235:4. 2004, 105:1. 2008, 338:9. 2011, 224:148. 2013, 164:5. 2014, 132:2, eff. June 16, 2014.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.