There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LII - Actions, Process, and Service of Process
Chapter 508 - Limitation of Actions
- Section 508:1 - Limitation of Chapter.
- Section 508:2 - Real Actions.
- Section 508:3 - Disabilities.
- Section 508:4 - Personal Actions.
- Section 508:4-a - Skiing Injuries.
- Section 508:4-b - Damages From Construction.
- Section 508:4-c - Elimination of Ad Damnum Clause.
- Section 508:4-d - Damages Recoverable for Non-Economic Loss.
- Section 508:4-e - Attorneys' Fees for Services.
- Section 508:4-f - Bidders on Construction Contracts.
- Section 508:4-g - Actions Based on Sexual Assault and Related Offenses.
- Section 508:4-h - State as Plaintiff.
- Section 508:5 - Specialties.
- Section 508:6 - Mortgage Notes.
- Section 508:7 - Writs of Error.
- Section 508:8 - Disabilities.
- Section 508:9 - Defendant's Absence.
- Section 508:10 - Second Suit.
- Section 508:11 - Breach of Contract to Marry.
- Section 508:12 - Aid at Scene of Emergency or to Victim of Crime.
- Section 508:12-a - Limitation of Liability.
- Section 508:12-b - Liability Limited; Fire Department, Emergency Service, and Rescue Squad Members.
- Section 508:12-c - Liability Limited for Certain Out-of-State Emergency Services.
- Section 508:12-d - Liability Limited; Licensed Engineers and Architects.
- Section 508:13 - Professional Malpractice; Evidence.
- Section 508:14 - Landowner Liability Limited.
- Section 508:15 - Donors and Distributors of Food.
- Section 508:16 - Directors and Officers of Charitable Organizations or Societies; Liability Limited.
- Section 508:17 - Volunteers; Nonprofit Organizations; Liability Limited.
- Section 508:17-a - Agents Assisting Certain State Departments; Liability Limited.
- Section 508:18 - Liability Limited; Health Care Facilities and Personnel.
- Section 508:18-a - Law Enforcement Agencies; Limitation on Liability for Injuries Caused by Dogs Used in Law Enforcement Work.
- Section 508:19 - Liability; Equine Activities.
- Section 508:20 - Wrongful Death Action on Behalf of Nonsupported Child; Recovery Limited.
- Section 508:21 - Liability Limited; Manufacturers, Distributors, Dealers, or Importers of Firearms or Ammunition.
- Section 508:22 - Liability Limited for Winter Maintenance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.